Dr. Yang maintains a full time private practice limited to periodontics and dental implants in Newport Beach. Her experience includes more than three decades in the treatment and cure of periodontal diseases.
Dr. Yang has an extensive background in education and has held the following positions:
- Served on the Faculty of the USC School of Dentistry.
- Director, Residency Program in Periodontics, USC School of Dentistry.
- Credited for the development of several courses at the USC School of Dentistry.
- Lectured Nationally and Internationally on topics related to periodontics.
- Dr. Yang received her doctorate degree from USC School of Dentistry, completed her general practice residency at the Sepulveda V.A. Medical Center, and completed her periodontal residency at the University of Southern California.